- By becoming a franchise, an individual or any entity is legally allowed to sell goods, services or concepts that are offered by the parent company, i.e. Aangan Education.
- The Franchise gains from having an immediate recognition of its business venture. It also gains from the training/ support provided by the parent company, i.e. Aangan Education.
- By becoming a franchise, many disadvantages commonly associated with a conventional business operation are avoided
- As the Aangan Education is an experienced organization, the franchise can learn from them.
- A centralized system for designing curriculum & procurement of books, study materials, prospectuses, advertisements etc, from the Aangan Education which saves Money.
- Rural – Rs. 2.5 Lakhs – Rs. 3.99 Lakhs
- Semi Rural – Rs. 2.99 Lakhs – Rs. 3.99 Lakhs.
- Urban – Rs. 2.99 Lakhs – Rs. 3.99 Lakhs
- Metros / Tier 1 Cities – Rs.3.99 – Rs.6.99 Lakhs
- Existing Preschools – Hello Kids – Junior – Rs.70,000 to Rs.2,00,000
- 1200+ Sq. Ft. – (500+ Sq. Ft. in Mumbai)
- Preferably ground floor.
- Well Ventilated with CCTV
- Different states with different rules. (Only Few States as on 2018)
- Most states do not have any specefic rules upto UKG Level.